By using the Apps or accessing the website you accept this policy. If you do not agree with it, please do not use our apps or website.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our apps.
We may automatically collect:
- Location Information that allows us to periodically determine your location in order to present you with local content.
- Device and Usage Information that may include (i) information specific to your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, device identifier and similar information); (ii) information about your use of features, functions, or notifications on the device; and (iii) signal strength relating to WiFi or Bluetooth functionality, temperature, battery level, and similar technical data.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our apps. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, location, the type of device and OS version, and other technical information about Users, means of connection to our apps, as well as the way they use the App in the different menus and functions used. We also collect information, such as anonymous usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technology as you use our apps.
Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. Our Apps may use both session cookies (disappear after you close your browser) and persistent cookies (used by your browser on subsequent visits).
How we use collected information
Our Apps may collect and use device information for the following purposes:
- To improve app and website behavior to tailor it better to your needs.
- The app can share collected location and bluetooth data for Interest-Based Advertising: Allowing Advertisers to infer interests and serve ads to users based on their app activity and location data over time
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our apps.
- To prevent the collection of Location Information on iOS mobile devices, disable the location services feature on the settings of your device.
- To prevent the collection of Location Information on Android devices disable Bluetooth and Location.
- On iOS devices you can opt-out from any interest-based advertising. Go on Settings. Privacy, Advertising and then click on "Limit Ad-tracking". When you have opted out using this setting on a device, advertisers will not use in-app information collected from that device to infer your interests or serve ads to that device that are targeted based on your inferred interests
Sharing your personal information
We may share the information we collect with third-party business partners who commit to comply with applicable laws concerning their usage of the information. Our third-party business partners may use the information either for themselves or on behalf of their own business partners to:
- Operate and improve their services;
- Provide you with advertisements and information for products and services or send you other notifications based on variables such as your location, and assess your level of engagement with them;
- Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using our apps, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our apps and websites. Your continued use of the Apps and websites following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Pursuant to data protection laws, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete any of your individual data we might possess. To do so, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on April 22, 2019